The Railway Telecommunications Bratislava is one of the major providers of services in the field of informatics and information technologies in Slovakia. During a multi-year history, they have developed and operated a range of information systems and products according to customer requirements. The information systems in operation are mainly from the field of transport and logistics, which support the operation of rail freight and passenger transport. The operation and management of information systems are ensured by an experienced team of specialists in the field of technology equipment that meets the highest quality and safety criteria. The customer requirements and claims are solved with support of Hotline - Service Desk and Customer Center.
We provide the operation of communication infrastructure including:
- End devices
- Main and backup Data Center
- Data warehouses
- International data exchange
- Customer Center
ŽT major customers are:
- ŽSR – internal customer,
- Železničná spoločnosť Cargo Slovakia, a.s.,
- Železničná spoločnosť Slovensko, a.s.
From many IT projects that ŽT has developed and are currently operating for their major customers, the following projects are of key importance:
- Technology Information System "TIS" for ŽSR – traffic management system and infrastructure information system
- TIS/Operational information system
- TIS/Infrastructure information system
- Economic information system SAP
- Information system for complex service for passengers "iKVC"
- Traffic information system "ISP"
- Train dispatching system "VDS"
- Information system of electric power dispatching "ISED"
- Attendance system „EDOS“
- Electronic timetable „ELIS“
- Passenger information applications:
- Localization of passenger trains
- Information tables
- Accident records
- Records and administration of ŽSR contracts
- Intranet and Internet sites